At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- Aden Kathiri 1967 USA Pavilion Expo imperforate Miniature Sheet unmounted Mint (Mi BL 15B) Buildings Americana JANDRSTAMPS (2847)
- Monks hand-knitted Cocco Chutama orange pinkrio (Ocycrius japonicus piece) ※ round knitting
- ZJW Trampoline 40 Inches Mini Exercise for Adults and Kids Indoor Fitness Equipment for Garden Workout, Max Load 175Kg,A,Trampolines
- Pecoware Secret Diary With Lock, Little Dancer by Pecoware
- Generic GARTT 017mm Steel Hole Expanding Saw Pore Opener Reamer for 450 RC Helicopter & Car Big Sale
- LEGO Mixels Mixel Paladum 41559 Building Kit
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.